Wednesday, January 2, 2013

OKAY, Anonymous

You asked for it. I'm moderating comments. I don't feel it's proper to punish everyone, and by the way, I KNOW you're workboy53. I seriouslu CAN'T believe you would try THIS ON ME again!!!!!


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Copied from some blogs, full credit to them.":

Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this article together.
I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!
Look into my homepage :: michael kors perfumes

1 comment:

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!