Sunday, February 17, 2013

Meep! :3

 Meep! :3 
First thing you must know: Meep is my favourite word. 
Second thing you must know: I am Kinyonga, the newest author on this fantastic blog! :)
Thanks for letting me join! ^.^ 

I joined Animal Jam on the 7th February 2011. 
I am an author on a lot of blogs (altogether I have 31!) but my main blog is Animal Jam Times.  
I love cats and chameleons!
 I'm 13, my birthday is the 9th March, I was born in 1999
I live with my parents, sister and 4 cats in France.
I'm "half" French and "half" English, but I'm a lot of other stuff too! (Portuguese, Danish etc)
I like swimming, riding my bike, taking photographs, sports, reading and writing my stories!
Bye for now!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!