Monday, November 19, 2012

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

I think I kinda spammed you with the title. But I am really that sorry! you may have seen The Weekly Scrap page, please write for me! If we do The Weekly Scrap, I'll only be posting on Mondays and on some other special days too, because The Weekly Scrap has a "Items of the Week" column.

Now let's get to what I missed.

The Rare today is The Rare Snowman Mask, 800 gems, on the first page of Jam Mart Clothing.
There are some others I missed, too. But I think this is most of them.

2 comments:

  1. You may want to change the thing it says when you comment. You don't have comment moderation up, so you might want to change this:
    "It will take a while to your comment to be approved, so check back to see it on my blog."
    Just sayin' ;)
    -Amelia0308/Duchess Cleverclaw

    ReplyDelete

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!