Monday, November 5, 2012

Warriors LPS

This is just my first one, and if you do watch it ,yes, Soottail's voice is my normal voice. I got this from a jammer named gingerpawz, although I think all of you already know her/him from the snowyclaw scammer thing. Anyway, I looked up her Blogger profile and looked on her AJ blog, Animal Jam Lop, looked at a post and saw she was doing Littlest Pet Shop (LPS) Warriors videos. I thought it looked interesting, so I tried it and liked it. In result, I may not post as much as i do now, or copy from snowyclaw's blog. If I did copy from a blog, I will put something like "By snowyclaw" in big print at the top of the page! Tell me if you like this!


2 comments:

  1. Hey trinh6.
    I saw about the fight that Gingerpawz and Snowyclaw had. Luckily it broke of but I feel quite sad for Gingerpawz because many people just disagree with Gingerpawz because the way she explains things and takes things quite seriously like that dead heart picture she posted on her blog... But anyways lets not talk about it and I think Gingerpawz did a great job doing her LSP movies (Not a fan at LSP and I actually got afraid of them once XD but the videos she made just caught my eye for some reason :P )

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I got a spelling mistake it was LSP ^^

    ReplyDelete

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!