Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Christmas Gifts

If you were wondering, this is what I got.

  1. Crookedstar's Promise-Hardcover-Warriors
  2. Yellowfang's Secret (This book is AWESOME!-Hardcover-Warriors
  3. Blustar's Prophecy-Paperback-Warriors
  4. Nat Geo Almanac 2013-Paperback
  5. Nat Geo Almanac 2013-Hardcover
  6. Suspend
  7. Apples to Apples
  8. iPod Touch 5th Generation White (I can post to blogs from it!)
  9. Robe
  10. Sleep Pants To Match The Robe
  11. Another Robe-With Ears
  12. Sleeping Bag
  13. iPod Touch Cover
  14. Guinea Pig T-Shirt (I'll post a pic later)
  15. Some kinda plumbing stuff for my toilet 'cause it's broken--the so called "Best Gift"
  16. Kite Train Kit
  17. A Certain College Football Team Santa
  18. "E" Necklace
  19. Lots and Lots and Lots of other stuff

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ella! You have a really nice blog :D
    And look at all those presents you got!
    I didn't get as much as that but here's a bit of what I got...

    1. Blackberry 9300 Phone Casing, Phone Pouch and a bag that comes along with it (Little Red Riding Hood Printed XD )

    2. A Pen! (I'm pretty much a stationary geek...)

    3. Uhm... Uhh... I don't know what it is? But it's like this small hand-sized furry penguin and there's like this fish attached to it's mouth and when you pull it, the penguin will start shaking ? Shivering? I guess, I dunnooo...

    4. A Penguin and Seal Snowglobe!

    5. A rabbit-printed blanket

    6. Rugbee Covered Sketch Book (I was sure I just asked for a normal A3 Sketch book but ok..)

    7. A "C" Necklace! :D Just like your number 18th' present. (Chippy's not my real name. It's my dog's name. My real name also starts with a C :P )

    8. This cat shaped lamp...? A bedside lamp I guess, it's a cat shaped and the button is on it's head. If you click on the button once, it will turn on and glow these different colors. If you tap it again then it'll freeze changing colors and if you tap it once more it will turn off.

    9. A Hippo ... Power Bank I think? Forgot... It's a portable charging device with more than one plugs

    10. A Seal Jacket :3

    11. Another Pen!

    That's pretty much all I can remember...
    Oh wait! I got a Giant Candy Cane Pillow (o.o")
    I guess that's all...

    Quick question, what's number 6; Suspend? Is it a book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.melissaanddoug.com/suspend-game

    ReplyDelete

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!