Saturday, December 15, 2012

THE PHANTOMS ARE RISING!

          I have never thought of this before but.....
Did the alphas come here for a reason? Are the phantoms rising?
          There have been mysterious and unmistakable sightings of phantoms in Sarepia Forest near the game Hedge Hog. There's no other explination for we have never seen the alphas come back...or the phantoms.
            THE PHANTOMS MUST BE RISING!



 
 
Also, there will be no 'The Weekly Scrap' until January 5, 2013. Sorry for any inconvince.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!