Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New Blog!

Welcome to The Hourly Pet, where you can see a new pet almost every hour!
Of course, I can't post a picture of Chester every hour. That's where you come in.
To become an author of this blog, here's what you have to do:
  1. Send an email to ellasbooks.blogger@gmail.com requesting an author request. Use the email you want me to send it to.
  2. Don't stress if you don't have a pet--all you really need is pictures of a pet!
  3. No camera, no problem! If you don't have a camera, feel free to use pictures off the internet (be sure to credit the website) or draw pictures of any pet!
I need as many authors as I can, from all around the world, so I'll be happy to send out gobs and gobs of request emails!
P.S. I can also make you an awesome signature to sign off with! Just choose between these:

But all will be in this font and this color. Be sure to tell me which animal you want and what will be on the signature. (example: Ella/trinh6/Chester)
Oops! One more thing I forgot! Every author will have their own page with their pictures on it! :D

2 comments:

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!