Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Clovers

Meep Jammers!
Yesterday's item was the Patch of Clovers!
(Credit to Goofy8966 for this picture!)
I really like this item!!!! ^.^
But it's sadly member...
Also, everyone seems to be wondering why the Lucky Party isn't around more often.
It's simply because we're not close enough to St. Patrick's Day (17th March) yet!
As we get closer, the party will become more common.

And today's item is...well...I don't know. DX
 
I'll find out then, and post it! :3

One more thing! 
Firstly, the Alphas/Shamans.
  
We don't have a raccoon Shaman/Alpha yet! DX
Why can't AJ HQ pay more attention to how Jamaa is meant to be, instead of ruining it and bringing in all these member items? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!