Sunday, March 3, 2013

New Code!

Hey jammers! sorry for not posting in soooooooooooooooo long, but I've been busy with school and other stuff.
 
Okay, so today's new item is the leprechaun hat. ya' know the typical members-only, green and yellow, 300 gems kinda hat. So yeah.
 
What I've mostly come to post about is the new code. I saw it in a comment on snowyclaw's blog on http://animaljamspirit.blogspot.com/2013/03/leprechaun-hat.html posted by bunnyfoofee, credit to sheesh4. And the moment you've been waiting for.....
 
New Code: AJHQ3000
New Code: AJHQ3000
New Code: AJHQ3000
New Code: AJHQ3000
New Code: AJHQ3000
 
^
|
How to make words look 3D! 
 
No, just kidding. The new code!
 
I kinda rambled in the post but....yeah.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!