Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Few Things From Lonely Shadow

This is just a short post of things I've recently been doing :)

I made a 2012 cake by combining AJ's 1st and 2nd Birthday together, and a dog plushie from Summer Carnival! Sadly, it's gone... But the tickets are still here, so we can still use them when it returns instead of restarting up with 500 tickets!


I also made my seal into a Flying Frankenstein! It's just in invert at the moment (^-^)


Then... I made a bit of some artwork, don't you dare take it!

This is my penguin XD (It was made for a friend... not trinh6 though because her name starts with an E (sorry!)

And here.. I was actually going to make a pirate... But I ended up with a cleaner instead XD!

This was an old artwork that I made for Snowyclaw's blog... It's still there though, you can check it out in her artwork =)

I keep changing my username, from TeriyakiShitzu2 to TeriyakiNaname2 to TeriyakiToyuda2 to Teradon to Dorumi Knight to Lonely Dragon to Lonely Shadow! 



Also another very old artwork ... I re used this for the Jam A Gram Contest! XD

1 comment:

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!