Sunday, October 28, 2012

Houston, there is a problem.

And that problem is that I can't get onto Animal Jam. So, I will have to copy snowyclaw's post again. Again, full credit goes to snowyclaw.


Spooky Items Galore

Hey jammers! Sorry for missing Saturday's update, I had a busy day! The items from today and yesterday are new colors of the Witch and Spider Masks sold in Jam Mart Clothing.
 In Bahari Bargains there are new colors of Airplane Wings!
My goodness, I won't be able to get all these items by the next update. Oh well, one can try! There is also a cool new Phantom Cannon, sold only in Kani Cove's Sunken Treasures furniture.
For those interested, lillyfasthorse sent in a picture of how Arctic Wolves jump on the Sky High game. What do you think?
Lukia26 found a glitch with Winter Jackets when they are worn by an Arctic Wolf. It's like flying a kite!
 Meanwhile citruscove265 found a funny octopus clothing glitch! Look at how the clover cape kind of just stops.
And finally, a promotional email from National Geographic Animal Jam about the new Arctic Wolf gift card.
Sorry for my irregular posting, happy jamming!

Okay, now I need to talk about the Halloween party: I'm probably going to cancel it. If and only if  I get two definitelies, I'm not going to cancel it. Okay, got that, jammers? All I need is two definitelies.

Proof of the problem: 




1 comment:

  1. Hello I love animal Jam but it will not let me go into any worlds ??? it keeps saying that it is having trouble joining the world? and to refresh or try other worlds but I like tried ALL of the worlds but i got nothing so HELP ME please _ User Name: Chaffee

    ReplyDelete

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!