Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ghosts!

Today's new item is the ghosts, sold in Jam Mart Furniture. I would totally buy one...but I'm a nonmember. Oh well. Anyway, the ghosts eyes follow your mouse at the shop page. If you move your mouse to the right, the ghosts eyes move to the right. Up, and their eyes go up! You should definitly try it! It's really funny!

The eyes follow your mouse! Try it!
Also. . . about the "news" page
Peppywolf is the new jammer of the week, I'll get a pic up as soon as possible. Congrats Peppywolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!