Friday, October 26, 2012

This is copied from snowyclaw. Full credit to snowyclaw.

Copied from snowyclaw. Full credit to snowyclaw.
 
Hey jammers! Two new items today; the first is the Demon Mask for sale in Jam Mart Clothing. All new colors!
Meanwhile, in Bahari Bargains the Clown Mask has returned in a bunch of new snazzy colors. Buy a few and see!
Also, a new News Crew post on the Daily Explorer.
Seems like it was posted too early because there are a bunch of mistakes, mismatched paragraphs, and sentences that drop off, well, mid-sentence. Hopefully they'll correct this soon! Otherwise I'd just suggest you start writing your Arctic Wolves articles.

By me
Don't forget to enter my contest on the contest page! And the prize is changing again. It will be a mystery prize! No telling what it'll be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!