Monday, October 1, 2012

Update

Part 1

No pics, today, in first part, sorry. 1st, rare item Monday is a rare princess necklace; members only. (1st page of Shiveer Shoppe. 400 gems.) The Bat Mask came back, for Halloween, also members only. (Jam Mart Clothing; 200 gems.) And there is also another member item-- a jack-o-lantern! I have a nonmember jack-o-lantern from last year. NOTE TO NONMEMBERS: This isn't your day to shop for new items!

Old posts that should've been posted

1. Bamboo fence, nonmember, 300 gems. Jam Mart Furniture. 
2. Bamboo, nonmember, 200 gems. Treetop Gardens, Sarepia Forest. 
3. Members-If you join in October, you get your very own pet tarantula! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!