Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pic Videos!

I will make a video for you made out of pictures for free! All you need to do is email me pics and maybe a song title and artist! Here is a example! If you need anything else, just email or comment!

To: Ella T. ellasbooks.blogger@gmail.com
From: Example E. example@example.com

Dear Ella,
Will you please make me a video with the pictures and drawings included? I want it to last one minute or have each picture or drawing stay up for 7 seconds. I want this song included. Carly Rae Jepsen, Call Me Maybe. I know that having a song is not guaranteed

Thanks,
Example

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!