Monday, October 22, 2012

MY News Crew Entry


By Swimming Smartybird (Me)

If you haven’t been to the Haunted Forest Party, you need to go RIGHT NOW! Why, you ask? It’s because you can get cool, spooky music, just right for Night of the Phantoms! You can also get chilling costumes! Plus, and even better, scary decorations for your creepy, frightening den! And there are way cool secrets too! Like, if you click on the moon, bats will come flying out! Ahhhhh!  But, don’t worry, bats are your friends! They eat annoying insects for us. Another secret is that if you stand in the mist, you can get transparent! Bats are also a featured pet in the Haunted Forest Party! You can have your very own creepy bat pet! Huzzah to the bats! Be sure to get yours! Don’t you just love bats? I do! You can explore many frightening things in the Haunted Forest Party, so be sure to go today!

 I wish I won... But how do you like mine compared with the winner's? Also, I'm sorry you have to look at the picture, because The Daily Explorer wouldn't let me copy and paste it. :( Well, actually, I think my copy and paste isn't working....

Flora Snowypaw (Winner)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!