Thursday, September 13, 2012

AJ's 2nd Birthday!

Sorry, I will add pics later.
AJHQ introduced a hedgehog game.
The Summer Carnival is closing on September 26.
All Summer Carnival items are a clearance.
Use the code BITHDAYBASH to get a B-day cake.
There's a new party-AJ B-day Party
There are limited edition shaman statues at that party.
The store is hidden, in a slice of cake.
The new item is a flower hat.
It's fall in Jamma.
The den contest is almost over.
I will add details and pics later!
Click here to see a better post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!