Sunday, September 2, 2012

Glitch Video

Here is the "Certain Animal Only Party Glitch" video. If anyone was wondering, I used a microphone hooked up to the computer and used Microsoft Sound Recorder. Then, I saved it to the computer. To do the video part I took screenshots* and used Microsoft Movie Maker** to make the video. I also used Microsoft Publisher to crop the images.

Here's one that you can actually read. I recorded it from the computer with my camera, so it isn't awesome, but, hey, you can read it!





*Learn how to take a screenshot HERE. **I had to save the screenshots as .png or .jpg then insert the pics into the movie maker.

P.S. Sorry the video is so blurry in big screen. My advice is just use you computer to zoom in. Sorry! To look at what the pictures say, click here. Some on the video aren't on there so just try to read it. But, hey the music is good.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ella,
    I found out about your blog from your post in Snowyclaw's blog and I think your blog is awesome :D ! If you want to record videos about your screen you can always try Screencast-O-Matic instead of a camera because when you use a camera it ... I don't know how to explain it but the way a camera's lens see a T.V., Computer, Or... any type of screen, it frame skips. Though in Screencast-O-Matic , there's a free version and the paid verrsion. Just use the free version, even if it's only 15 Minutes and there is a watermark at the bottom left it works perfectly fine :D

    -~Llê Ðrågðñ Ö£ ²Ø¹²~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it wasn't the greatest, but it was what i could find at the moment. But, i will check out
    Screencast-O-matic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, LittleDragon, I got Screencast-O-Matic, but when I saved it and looked at it it looked a little blurry(When I made it big). i'll put it on my blog, but i may take it off if it is blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I'm taking it off, unless you ask me to put it back on. It's perfect when it is small, but when it is big, it's a mess. To me, on the camera you can read the words better and stuff. I'm going to delete it right after I publish this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To get a better copy, email me at
    ellasbooks.blogger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!