Saturday, September 29, 2012

Details From Update

Here's the details for the last update, trinh6 didn't have time to do it so I'm doing it for her.

There's a new members item in Jam Mart Furniture which is a Pencil Table that costs 400 gems. I think it would be great if you made a library in your den and placed it there.

Also, the den that AJHQ has chosen as the best den is... A Mushroom Hut by Eternal Spiritclaw and Rosy Fierystar! Congratulations! It's made out of a grove of Mushrooms and Toadstools , and you can fill your den with a Nature Party! 

Leg Armor is back in Jam Mart Furniture, you can also by the leaf necklace to go a long with it. 

The Summer Carnival is over, hopefully you had some plushies or prizes from the Summer Carnival !
And last but not least, the Day Of The Phantoms is coming near, and the code PESKYPHANTOMS and PHANTOMS or was it PHANTOM just might be renewed and can be used again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!