Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Details

Here are pics from the B-day Party...
Enter the cake!
Oh, yeah!
On the side of the cake!
On top of the store.
The store.
Inside the store.
On top of the cake.
What happens when you open the party list and click it again.



 You can also get ice cream, cake, and a doughnut! I don't know how to get the doughnut, but I know how to get the other 2! Ice Cream-Go on the right side of the cake and click around the sundaes. Cake- Go to the very top and click on the candle.


The cake, from the code, BIRTHDAYBASH.
You can make them think it does stuff, by putting one of those firework things behind it and clicking it.
And the new item, the Gardener's Hat.


 Thanks for reading,







No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!