Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Glitch on Glitch Page!

There is a new glitch on the glitch page that I like to call "The Certain Animal Only Party Glitch". Long, but describes it well. It is the glitch, where you can be a different animal that is not the animal that is allowed at the party. I hope AJHQ never, ever fixes this glitch! NOTE: You have to have an underwater animal for this glitch and a monkey, penguin(unless that is your underwater animal), bunny, horse, wolf, or something else I am forgetting (That has it's own animal party.).

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog Ella T. ! I will add it to my blog list! And for you, please delete the capatcha ! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did! I wonder why it didn't show up on my other blog... Maybe it did before i got any readers. Anyway, thanks for adding my blog to the blog list! If you look, on my blog list, yours is there, with a bunch of other good ones! And do you know what today's new item is? I don't have a monkey and it might be at the monkey only party(but i know a trick that you don't have to be), and even snowyclaw doesn't even know! Do you?

    ReplyDelete

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!