Friday, September 14, 2012

Sorry, for the late post...

Sorry, for the late post, I asked LittleDragon to do it, but unfortunately, LittleDragon didn't have time. The new (well, actually, old) item is the previously sold, star glasses. I have one of the old ones, but I never thought of it as rare... Well, I guess it isn't rare now, anyway! Here is a pic from LittleDragon. (Which, just so you know, isn't her/his username. You won't have luck finding the right jammer.)


No, AJ, they're not new. They're actually quite old.


Which one do u like more?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The comment has been removed because that's when I noticed that I started typing numbers (it's probably because of that annoying options... I don't know why it's there)... What I typed was "Mine! XD . No, I like both of the signatures. It would be better if I could make your penguin (trinh6) in the signature but I don't know how to make the picture have a transparent background

      Delete
  2. And even if that's not my real username don't even think of using it and pretend like you're me :P

    ReplyDelete

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!