Friday, September 14, 2012

Random Party!

Yay! My first party! 

Where: My den, I'll be sure to unlock it!
Why: Because I wanted to!
Who: Anyone!
Server: Serach "trinh6" and try to play a game and go to my server, if you're not already in it. (I will decline all game requests)
When: Saturday, September  22, 2012 at...

4:00-5:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
3:00-4:00 PM Central Daylight Time
2:00-3:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time
1:00-2:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time
10:00-11:00 PM Serbia and Netherlands (Not sure for daylight savings)
5:00-6:00 AM Cambodia (Not sure for daylight savings)

WARNING: I will not be there for the whole time.

Here is a map:
Sorry, there isn't a pic for anywhere else.

 Please Come!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Trinh6, since you have friends on AJ you can ask them to check out your blog and they just might tell more people to view it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!