Sunday, September 16, 2012

Today's New Item: Sea Turtle Submersible

New Item
Today's new item is the Sea Turtle Submersible, sold for 1,200 in Sunken Treasures, Kani Cove.  And of course, it's members only. Also, members-don't forget that you need a underwater den fro this item (And any other item in Sunken Treasures.)!



2nd B-day Cake
Well, I guess there is an animation for the 2nd B-day cake! You click on the <right< side of the cake and it will explode and become tiny. Oops, you can read that? It said tiny. This video of it is kind of fuzzy, but it'll do.





A great blog for 1D fans!

My friend made a blog about 1D! (Well, I did and gave it to her.) Anyway, I know some of you are 1D fans, and well, it just got off its feet and I would like some readers... So, please look at it!
http://hannah-1d.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!