Thursday, September 6, 2012

Today's New Item: Potted Plants

Today's new item is the potted plants, a past rare. They are sold in Serpia Forest, for 275 gems, and for nonmembers and members. I'm sorry, to those people that have had those rare plants, and ever since Treetop Gardens opened, non one wants them anymore, because they can just buy them. I feel bad for you.




Also, The Daily Explorer made another post about the ticket shop. You need to hurry if you want to get those plushies! Tip: The sea plushies are bigger than the other ones, but cost 1,000 tickets more.


2 comments:

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!