Sunday, September 2, 2012

Today's Update


 Today's New Item: Who Knows
Today's new item is a mystery. I got up got on the computer and looked around at all my favorite AJ blogs for the updates. But, unfortunately, no one knows the new item for today. No one even knows if there even is a new item today! Snowyclaw, thinks it is probably at the monkeys only party. If anyone goes to all the stores today(Jam mart furniture, jam mart clothing, bahari bargains, chamber of knowledge, that one in Kani Cove, Monkeys Only party, every other certain animal only party, any store I'm forgetting) can you take a screenshot of it for me(click here to learn how to take a screenshot) and send it to my other blog email, ellasbooks.blogger@gmail.com, or at the very least at least tell me where it was found? Thanks!, trinh6

Members: Do You Want Another Monkey Pet?
Click images to enlarge.
 


1. Pull up your player card.
2.Click on "Pets"
3.Click on "Pet Shop"
4. Click on monkey.
5.Color and name your new monkey!
Pictures 4&5 were taken
by snowyclaw








2 comments:

  1. How do you put those reactions? I tried but they did not show -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to "Layout" on the blogger thing. Than where it says "blog posts" click "Edit" in the bottom right corner. You will see the reactions unchecked. Check it and if you want to add more or add and delete some click "Edit" right next to the reactions. Hope i helped!

    ReplyDelete

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!