Sunday, September 9, 2012

Today's New Item: Graham Fountain

Today's new item is the Graham fountain sold at the monkey's only party for 750, and unfortunately it's for members only. but, the good news is that, maybe, just, maybe, it could point to a sign saying "Hey, guess what! (Doesn't wait for an answer) The alphas (shamans) are coming back! And guess what they're going to meet every jammer! (OK, maybe that last part wasn't exactly true...)" I wish. But, hey a jammer can dream(That the shamans are going to meet every jammer.)

From snowyclaw's blog
P.S. I think Graham looks really weird in this fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!