Saturday, September 8, 2012

Today's Update

New Item
 The new item for today is the Round Glasses. I predict that anyone that is reading this, will not buy the round glasses on my penguin. They look really, really, really, really weird. i don't like them.They shouldn't be a popular item and after they aren't selling, they shouldn't be rare. Ok, I'm going to stop criticizing them and show you the pics.





How to get Shoji Screens
Shoji Screens are only sold at the dinner party, so they are semi-rare. So, you may want to stock up on shoji screens, you never know who might want one!

My Den
My den is a plushie and toy store, so be sure to check it out, I have tons! I also remodeled my den for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have read my post "OKAY, Anonymous" and by now you may know because of Anonymous/workboy53, I'm moderating comments. If I ever stop doing moderation, I'll do the annoying word verification. But. I'm. Not. Moving. One. Inch. This. Time!!!!